Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome to the New Blog

I have migrated to a new blog, so that I can freely discuss other things without my family name in the title. Needless to say, I shall talk about life here in the Foreign Service, but also about life in General.  Fridays, if I post that much, will be a random post discussing whatever is on my mind.  (Be afraid!  Be very afraid!)  I'll still talk about Crazy Little Man, Lovely Little Girl and Lovely English Lass, but also more about the lifestyle we lead.  Some people may be interested in what I do, and where we go, and I'll talk a little more about it.  I've also opened it up so that people can search for me.

Quick explanation of the title of my blog.  HHE is household effects.  That is when you truly have arrived at post, as all of your stuff is now with you.  (Except for the stuff in storage.)  Anyways, it always feels like Christmas when you get your HHE, as you sometimes forget you had something.  (Like a quesadilla maker, or juicer.)  So you truly are home when the HHE arrives.

We're now 1/3 of the way through our tour, and I figure to have some great stuff coming through soon.  Hopefully more photos and such.  Please feel free to leave me comments, and please keep it polite.  My parents read my blog you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment