Sunday, June 22, 2014

A brief update

So you may have been wondering how we've been doing. Well I gotta say it's been nuts, that's how it's been.

LEL and the kids are having an interesting since I've been in language class.  We're in Crystal City which has become much more walkable and interesting since I left here in 2000.  Much more stuff and a great playground for the kids right next to the library, which is a godsend.  Still, CLM has definitely been crazy, and LLG is still a little unsettled by the sirens tht go by.  (We're staying near a fire station so that's all the time.)

I, on the other hand, am just trying to get myself back into the swing of things in regards to Spanish. I'm doing quite well, but still won't be able to take the test when I want to do so.  I think I could pass it, but they aren't so sure.  So I try to Improve every day.  Who knows, maybe this week they'll come back and say they're ready for me, and I can get out of here sooner.  As it stands, LEL and the kids will be going before me to BA, which isn't optimal.  If you're into praying, please keep us in them.  I can use any help I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment