Monday, August 20, 2012

Words Can't describe

So I've been having a pretty bad day at work.  It's been very rough, and Crazy Little Man is at home sick, and everyone is feeling a bit ill.  And then I get an email from Lovely Little Girl's teacher in her school.  The main stream one.  The one that we figured wasn't going to happen, after being rejected by the remedial schools in the area because we needed to lower our expecations.  She talked about how much she loves having LLG in her class, and then attached this picture:

Yeah, my girl with fine and gross motorskill delays wrote this.

You know, that almost made me cry at work.  I mean, my little girl is obsessed with Hello Kitty (as you can tell) but she draws pretty well, and I could read that without the subtitles.

So, schools that told us she wouldn't cut it in your school because she wasn't ready, let me just say this once again: You suck!  My little girl is going to succeed, and you've lost your chance to have an amazing child in your classes.  Next time, actually get to know the child before you pass judgement.  My girl is going to be fine.

2 comments:

  1. This made my morning! PS. how did she score the date stamp from the media center? I always wanted to use that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell ya Kerri, made my afternoon and probably evening too. (My little girl is a bit of a raccoon when it comes to that stuff. She probably stole it without anyone knowing.)

    ReplyDelete