"What are two things my lovely daughter has Alex?"
Yeah, Lovely Little Girl is sick. She's had a cough for a bit now, but that could be anything to be honest. With the altitude and the dry air of winter, we just thought it'd pass and she'd be ok. And to be honest, it looked like she was fine. She'd be ok for a few days and suddenly the cough would come back. This pattern continued, until this Sunday.
LLG said she wanted mummy to go with her upstairs. Usually that's to play with dolls, but mummy wasn't feeling well herself. After about 20 minutes, I went upstairs to check on her and found her fast asleep in her room. That's when I knew she was sick. The only time she takes a nap is when she's ill.
Well, Lovely English Lass took her to the doctor and came out with the bronchitis and tonsillitis diagnosis. (Not for nothing, LEL ALSO came back with a bronchitis diagnosis as well.) So there are some very unhappy ladies in my house right now. (A fact that Crazy Little Man either doesn't fully understand, or understands it and is just using it to make life miserable for his mother and sister. We had to stop him numerous times on Sunday from waking LLG up, which would have been payback against her for all the times SHE's woken him up at 3 am.)
As my lovely wife wrote today, LLG is not your normal sick child. Besides the Autism diagnosis, she has an ADHD diagnosis as well. When she isn't on her ADHD medication, she just can't stop. She's a whirl of motion and moves from one thing to another leaving the room looking as if a hurricane has hit. She can't help herself.
Hopefully both of my girls start to feel better soon. I made ice cream for LLG to help with her throat, and she licked the bowl clean so I think I did well. LEL just needs rest, and hopefully I can get off work early today to get her some relief. I see very early nights for the rest of the week, and a much closer watch on our health too.
No comments:
Post a Comment