Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Frustration

My wife always says she'd like her job more if she didn't have to deal with people.  Everyone thinks she's kidding.  She isn't.

That's how I've been feeling lately.  We've got a large event happening here, and it is just so frustrating having all these moving parts but not really being in control of anything.

However, I've decided that I'm going to turn this into a positive.  I've found that to calm myself I need to either, a) workout or, b) listen to angry music.  Of course there is c) do both a and b, but we'll focus on b) right now.

Here's what I like to listen to so I can get anger out of my system.

1) "Chop Suey" by System of a Down
2) "Head Like a Hole" by NIN
3) "Enter Sandman" by Metallica
4) "Anthem Part 2" by Blink-182
5) "Cochise" by Audioslave
6) "Lithium" by Nirvana
7) "Killing in the Name of" by Rage Against the Machine
8) "I'm Afraid of Americans" by David Bowie (featuring NIN)
9) "Lose Yourself" by Eminem
10) "Sorry You're not a Winner" by Enter Shikari

So there's my list.  I'm sure I'll be fine, and I'm sure this event will go well.  Sometimes you just need to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment