Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crazy Little Man turns 4

Tomorrow, Crazy Little Man turns 4.  It's been a very eventful year for my little guy.  He flew back and forth twice to England and got to meet his cousins.  (He says he very much likes England, thank you.)  He also had to fly back and forth to America in March, which he did very well. I was actually complimented on how well he behaved.  (I know, crazy.)

He's also taken more to school this year, and finally decided to be a big boy and start going by himself to the bathroom.  (Went from pull-ups straight to standing up to pee.  That's my boy!  And yes, I Know many of you didn't ask about that, but tough.)

CLM and I like watching Phineas and Ferb together, playing with his cars and rough housing.  He does get a bit weepy about being away from his momma, but he's also part Southern, and we Southern Men are particular about our Mommas.  He's loved having his Grandpa here with him for a visit, and has even given his Grandma the time of day, which is a nice change for him.

He's learning quite a lot, but I'm also learning from him as well.  CLM is a great little guy, who even though drives me crazy sometimes, but it still makes me smile all the time when he gives me a kiss (either on the cheek or strangely on my elbow) or tells me he loves me I just melt.

He also has learned that being a cute little boy with straw colored hair and big blue eyes is a way to get what he wants from the ladies.  Numerous times I've been branded the bad guy from people in a store because I've had to give him a stern talking to and he'll start crying, which gets me evils from numerous people.

CLM is also one of the most interesting little kids you'll ever meet.  He sometimes talks babyish, but then he'll come out with, "Before you go to the stars you have to look at them."  Or, "My job is to learn."  Pretty deep for a 3 year old.  Not sure I was that coherent when I was in college.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Buddy.  Hope you like your presents, and please don't hit your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment